Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Good value ?Opinions please.

boxbob612

Hi first post, but been lurking for a while.

I currently drive a LHD 2003 Boxster S (fully loaded) and is/has been great.

However, like a lot of people, fancy a change into a 911 after having 2 x Boxsters.

Anyway been offered (by the company I bought the Boxster from) a LHD 2006 997C2S for £44K.

Car has 7k miles, comes with 1yrs OPC warranty, no accident damage and has the options listed below, in addition to the usual C2S standard stuff.

XSC - Porsche Crest in Headrest
XPA - 3-Spoke Str Whl-Interior Lthr
446 - Wheel Caps with Colored Crest
XRR - 19" Carrera Sport Wheels
635 - Park Assist System
342 - Heated Front Seats
XLF - Sport Exhaust System
640 - Sport Chrono Package Plus
M6A - Black Mats - Porsche lettering
680 - Bose High End Sound Package
P15 - Power Seat Package

What do you think ?

Thanks

Bob

a reasonable deal, assuming you havent lost too much on the boxster ?

who is the sellor

Not a bad deal. Might be worth a bit more haggling on either the price of yours, the price of the new one, or some extra goodies like extended warranty etc.
Regards Big Bob

Got a good deal (at least I think so) on the Boxster as a P/X @ £22K, so only lost £4k over 3 yrs.

Deal also includes 1yrs RFL, cherised transfer and delivery by trailer to my door. Dealers in Nottingham and I'm in Glasgow.

Forgot to mention added bonus, that the car has paintshield protection on the front.

Cheers

Bob

boxbob612 said:
Got a good deal (at least I think so) on the Boxster as a P/X @ £22K, so only lost £4k over 3 yrs.

Deal also includes 1yrs RFL, cherised transfer and delivery by trailer to my door. Dealers in Nottingham and I'm in Glasgow.

Forgot to mention added bonus, that the car has paintshield protection on the front.

Cheers

Bob

Seems good.. £4k is nothing to lose on the Boxster..

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back