Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Registration for sale

colint5mc

Hi,

For sale, a great number in process of being retained for your
911 or 911 RS.

M 911 RRS

Offers of £1000 or more invited.

Call mobile 07703 528688 ( Private seller ) or email
[email protected] ( 8-4 )

coming off a PEUGEOT 106 1.5DSL (94-94) MARDI GRAS I see

shock its someone trying to make a fast buck whoever has told you its worth a grand is full of B/S

wee word of advice on this board "Porsche" plate sellers are as welcome as cold calling home improvement salespeeps

Rodders said:
wee word of advice on this board "Porsche" plate sellers are as welcome as cold calling home improvement salespeeps

Nonsense! We love them all.

Actually, I have a new game I play with people who ring up to try and sell me stuff, whether health Insurance, a new kitchen or whatever. I just tell them that it is a shame they didn't call a couple of days ago because I just signed a contract yesterday with one of their competitors. Usually much wailing and gnashing of teeth ensues :lol:

I normally let them give their full spiel then tell them I'm not the owner or get them to repeat it all again as my phone's headset is dodgy :D

Ghost said:
Rodders said:

Actually, I have a new game I play with people who ring up to try and sell me stuff, whether health Insurance, a new kitchen or whatever. I just tell them that it is a shame they didn't call a couple of days ago because I just signed a contract yesterday with one of their competitors. Usually much wailing and gnashing of teeth ensues :lol:

I take it as a chance to have free phone sex :twisted:

Hey Rodders,
Congrats on the dectective work - like anyones bothered.

You don't want it but somebody might and FYI not trying to make a quick buck as you out put it, trusty old pug is going to great scrappy in the sky
so someone might as well get the benefit of a number that actually might look reasonable on a 911 unlike most of the illegally spaced half baked maybe looks like it if you squint at it tat going around.

Stay cool.

awww bless

FYI
unless you know better there ain't such a 911 as a 911 RRS(there is however a RSR) so now who's selling some half baked maybe lookey likey plate as there is a superflous R there to make it like RS :wack:

just don't hold yer breath about getting any offers anywhere near what you are dreaming :sleepy: its worth :puh: :wink:

Thanks but I am aware no RRS derivative, but its legal.

Get aff yer high horse and chill yer boots.

Its still for sale and it does say offers.

number plate dreamer said:

alergic to Horses chief :puh:

and my boots are perfectly chilled at the mo :wink:

and yer post does say offers right enough

smtk said:
Ghost said:
Rodders said:

I take it as a chance to have free phone sex :twisted:

I bet you have one of those headsets...

:lol:

Rodders said:

alergic to Horses chief :puh:

and my boots are perfectly chilled at the mo :wink:

and yer post does say offers right enough

£1000 :eek:

Jamie said:
Spam the Spam!

What's that then? A re-write of the old Suzi Quatro song? :D

if anybody wants i have RE06RYR that I could also sell for £1000 or offers above, currently on a Megane but coule be perfect for anybody with the first name REO and lastname BETE

let me know. :D

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retep
Back