Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche dateless plate 'XZ3 911'

TwinT

Spa-Francorchamps
currently on my 996TT but being put on retention as I have sold the car.

GT2 arriving next week :D and I have a new plate for this.

A sensible offer will secure, I am not after mad money like some dreamers.

please pm me

Thanks

Attachments

• xz3911_118.jpg
    xz3911_118.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 2,127
Anyone have any idea what they think this is worth? I was hoping for around £650

I had a look through the Pistonheads Porsche plates and some of them are shocking! :eek:

FYI its not a dateless plate :wack: ...................its an (Northern)Irish plate totally different from a dateless one :wink:

pricewise tho I'd say at least you ain't a dreamer like the other plate seller you aren't asking too much over its value

Rodders said:
FYI its not a dateless plate :wack: ...................its an (Northern)Irish plate totally different from a dateless one :wink:

pricewise tho I'd say at least you ain't a dreamer like the other plate seller you aren't asking too much over its value

Thanks Rodders, I was oblivious to its origins.

I would even take an offer on that price. Its going to go on retention from the dealer and it will just sit there until I forget to renew the certificate in a year.

I am just in throws of buying a track toy so I could always put it on there. You say its not dateless... am I restricted as to what age car I can put it on?

thanks

You can't put a registration on a car that is older than the registration. For instance, if you had a Mk I GT3, you coouldn't put a plate such as GT03 DAN but you could put that plate on a newer car.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PC Saros
Back