Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

WOW! Genuine cassette holder!

Jeff

Indianapolis
ebay cassette

Wow, a cassette holder. Just what everyone needs these days.... The question is, should I remove my CD holder and put this in its place?

I still listen to cassettes in my 993...... :grey:

But then i am a bit old skoool :dance:

Fuchs said:
I still listen to cassettes in my 993...... :grey:

But then i am a bit old skoool :dance:

Nice, I've been a CD man since 1989 and while my walkman was tape until 1992 I haven't used a tape since. I couldn't wait to see the back of tape - background hiss only slightly improved with Dolby NR, little treble response and the stretched tape sound where treble rises and falls away....didn't go to portable CD though as back then most were too skip-able for my active lifestyle. There was one model with 3 second of memory but I said no.....

Thank god for FM radio and now DAB, CD's and now digital compressed formats such as MP3 etc....

Oh, and in-ear noise cancelling headphones so I don't have to listen to sniffers on the train. Did their mothers not show them how to use a tissue when they were growing up?

Also have a 6 cd changer as well, but just love hearing those early 90's dance compilation tapes......

bit of Josh Wink anyone ?

:Dance-Tap:

plus Swiss radio leaves a lot to be desired........

So, yodelling practice not going that well then eh?

No i find that my lederhosen are too tight for me to breath properly - i'll have to give it up

:damn:

Try putting them on the right way round then.

Can you send me a pic of you wearing yours? then i'll know if i have mine on correctly.

So that i know the pic is of you please place a red snapper on your head and hold a sign in your left hand saying "I like leather boys"

:thumb:

Never having attended a Chavely night out, I am pleased to say that there are no such pictures available of my goodself. Well, at least not in the public domain anyway :p Your imagination is another matter altogether you sick sick puppy! :D

Ghost said:
Try putting them on the right way round then.

or do it in your pants. Like back at school when you forgot your gym kit.... :oops:

Ghost said:
Never having attended a Chavely night out, I am pleased to say that there are no such pictures available of my goodself. Well, at least not in the public domain anyway :p Your imagination is another matter altogether you sick sick puppy! :D

That would be lederhosen on your head and the red snapper down your shorts :thumb:

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back