Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Genuine Porsche Turbo Alloys - Mirror Polished 18x11/18x8

elrao

Someone over on the TT Forum is selling the following:

For sale are my Genuine Porsche Turbos never used since being mirror polished. Immaculate in condition now scuffs and the wheels are straight no buckling.

1 centre cap included 3 were stolen however these are easily obtained from ebay etc.

Spec:

18 x 11 - ET 45

18 x 8 ET 50

New house forces sale

Collection or arrange your own courier £450 no offers please as they cost a hell of a lot more than that to get in the condition they are in. Mirror polishing alone will be around £300.

I am in Basingstoke Hampshire and Manchester also from time to time so i can meet half way etc.

4cda_3JPG.jpg

Contact him via his thread on that forum if interested http://www.tt-forum.co.uk/ttforumbbs/viewtopic.php?t=105001

He'd have a wider audience and prob sell them tomorrow if he returned those to a standard finish!

Ship to the States, they'll get snapped up there sharpish :lol:

I test drove a 996 40th Anniversary yesterday (see custard thread) and it had the chrome/ mirror finish. In reality it actually looked ok, would still not be my choice though.

are those marks on his patio from where he has sprayed the insides with a can?

Would think they were prime for someone fancying a powder coated turbo alloy?

No idea how much these are worth in their OEM finish?

Do you know if they would fit a MY99 C4 without spacers or whatever? Might be interested as my genuine chrome wheels are flaking badly near the bolts and re-chroming would appear to cost an arm and a leg at least -this would make driving difficult as it isn't a Tip :lol:

they were on ebay a while back I think, thought they sold though, same picture was used.

Bubbles said:
Do you know if they would fit a MY99 C4 without spacers or whatever? Might be interested as my genuine chrome wheels are flaking badly near the bolts and re-chroming would appear to cost an arm and a leg at least -this would make driving difficult as it isn't a Tip :lol:

No, the wide body offset is quite extreme :(

cytefx said:
they were on ebay a while back I think, thought they sold though, same picture was used.

Yes, were on eBay, apparently sale fell through (no reason given), so they are still for sale.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back