Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Laser park pro....

Jeff

Indianapolis
Is anyone chasing one at the discounted price we got them for on the last group buy? I'm not going to get around to fitting mine and it will just gather dust.....
£200 in box, unfitted as supplied....

Jeff said:
Is anyone chasing one at the discounted price we got them for on the last group buy? I'm not going to get around to fitting mine and it will just gather dust.....

Jeff did you get the bluetooth connection kit?

Does it hook up to my Origin B2?

I'll have first dibs, as my new garage wall is very close! :lol:

It's the Laser park pro. That's the Laser guided parking system which can interfere with other laser devices unfortunately :) It's not the pogo I think you're thinking of...

Jeff said:

so is mine but I will get around to fitting it at some point, a year of some serious driving is upon us !

Jeff said:

Haha, snap, did anyone actually fit them? Not selling mine though, keeping it for when my "parking" gets really bad... :twisted:

Jeff said:
It's the Laser park pro. That's the Laser guided parking system which can interfere with other laser devices unfortunately :) It's not the pogo I think you're thinking of...

Jeff, I know what it is, my current laser jammer takes its power from my Origin B2 GPS unit and then feeds an audible alert back to the B2 if it is set off. I was wondering if the Laser Pro Park does the same?

I was also wondering if you got the bluetooth kit or the hardwiring kit? But assume looking at the price you paid that you got the hardwired kit?

make sense?

dervish said:
Haha, snap, did anyone actually fit them? Not selling mine though, keeping it for when my "parking" gets really bad... :twisted:

I'd recommend getting it fitted before you bump the car in front! :wink:

It works really well as a parking sensor 'cos I drive front first into the garage and it's a tight fit! :)
P1020586.jpg

dervish said:
Jeff said:

me neither ;-)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back