Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wow.

Daniel

Donnington
Love the white, but I think I would go for the Mint Green if I was having one done.

:D

I've seen that car in the flesh, and the quality of the work is truly factory A1... if not even better. I have a lot of time for Mark Clowes who owns/runs 9M Panelcraft as his work is truly first class. I had him do the cage in the PE.

White every time......everybody is catching up on me thinking white is awessome - I liked it a couple of years ago.........

One of my future vehicles will be white :D

PolarExpress said:
I've seen that car in the flesh, and the quality of the work is truly factory A1... if not even better. I have a lot of time for Mark Clowes who owns/runs 9M Panelcraft as his work is truly first class. I had him do the cage in the PE.

Do you think (after seeing the car, and the work that goes into it) its worth the £25,000+ (+vat)..Plus donor car

What would the resale be like ?

uuf361 said:
One of my future vehicles will be white :D

11309ccc629b726677e1c8eff85c4c00.jpeg
:?:

3.jpg
:?:

That 964 is beautiful though :D :D :D

PolarExpress said:

We're hoping that Marc will be popping in to give us a talk about his work at our local club meet in February :D .

Something that a 964 or 993 owner should not miss. I'll post up details when they get confirmed. Non **** members welcome :wink:

Daniel said:
PolarExpress said:

Do you think (after seeing the car, and the work that goes into it) its worth the £25,000+ (+vat)..Plus donor car

What would the resale be like ?

"Is it worth it?" Something is always worth it to the buyer willing to pay their money!

Is it worth it to me? No. I don't hanker after a 964RSCS to pay GT3 money for a slower, more uncomfortable, less capable, and no more characterful car than the PE. (although I admire and have a lot of respect for the 964RSCS and anyone who does hanker after them)

Resale? Well, the question to ask is: are new ones being built flying off the shelves? (answer = no, in fact the white one has only just been sold I believe after months being on sale and in the press)

I think the 9M64RSCS is slightly overpriced, and [sadly] the rose-tinted owners who go giddy over the 964RS only do original. :?

Boxsey said:
We're hoping that Marc will be popping in to give us a talk about his work at our local club meet in February :D .

Something that a 964 or 993 owner should not miss. I'll post up details when they get confirmed. Non **** members welcome :wink:

:lol: :wink:

Mark's deffo worth having a listen to/natter with if any anorak :oops: is keen to learn about the Porsche body and chassis!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back