Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Tequipment Roof Rack for 996 Cabs?

PolarExpress

Banned
I stumbled across this eBay listing from Porsch-Apart that appears to be for a 996 Cab (I think). The text doesn't say, but the parts in the photo look like they are suitable for the cab.

Of no interest to me, but perhaps to someone here? They are quite rare to come by and I remember someone asking a while back... (although I think it was for a Targa at the time IIRC)...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=180197207226&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=008

I emailed them and they said they withdrew it as their ad didn't say if it was for a cab or coupe!!

Very strange as I would have gone for it. Asked them for a price but not heard back yet.

Personally I think they suddenly realised the value and pulled it before it could go for a tenner :D

deleted.jpg

They've emailed back and want £175!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back