Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted 996 c£25-30k

Peach

Silverstone
Howdy,

I'm new here - so firstly hello!

On another note, can anyone recommend a nice 996 they may have seen out there? I'm looking for a manual, preferably in black with dark interior. In an ideal world it would have sports seats and with white dials and clear Xennon lamp upgrade.

I saw this which looked OK.....
http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-u...el=911&min_pr=25000&max_pr=30000&max_mileage=

I'm still finding my feet in terms of what's what so would really appreciate any help!

BUDGET 25-30K

Howdy Peach, welcome to the Forum :)

While it's good to put a wanted post in this section, it would be best to ask any questions about the model you're interested in by putting a similar post in the 'Buying advice' section.

Good luck with your search. There are plenty out there if you're willing to travel :D

OK great - thanks for the info; I'll have a good perusal through there and jot down some questions :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PC Saros
Back