Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cayenne Driving Experience

Gary Jones

Just got an invite from OPC asking if I wanted to go on on of these on-track/off road days.

Anybody been on one? Any good/worthwhile?

Friend of mine did- said it was most impressive.

As long as its as advertised- I responded to a very glossy mailshot and "VIP pass" to a special ride and drive event at my local Audi dealership, promising test drives of the S6, S4 etc, with bouncy castles for the kids and a bbq.

When I turned up, there was one salesman, and a receptionist who seemed to have no knowledge of any event. The salesman informed me that the S4 had broken down, he denied knowledge of the S6, but suggested we could take out an A6 diesel instead.

And no BBQ! Not a huge PR success from my perspective.

I've just received an invite for the Cayenne driving experience and have accepted for 2 hours on 31/01.

2 hours at Mira, on track and off road driving Cayenne, Cayenne S and Cayenne Turbo.

Well, I went for it & I'm at Llandow on Feb 18th.

Let us know how it goes Jamie.

Jamie said:
I've just received an invite for the Cayenne driving experience and have accepted for 2 hours on 31/01.

2 hours at Mira, on track and off road driving Cayenne, Cayenne S and Cayenne Turbo.

How did yours go Jamie?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back