Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cherish 911 plate available for sale

EstherM

I have a 'cherish' plate HIL8 911 which will become available just after Xmas. The perfect gift for a 911 owner?

Any offers?

Moddy man, he say you only need to post this in one place on the site and not like an explosion in a paint factory]

Moddy man cannot do anything about the abuse that is about to follow though :lol:

Sorry to everybody! I'm new to this plus a blonde with no true appreciation of the vehicle - just a need to sell the plate to pay for Xmas!
:D

EstherM said:
Sorry to everybody! I'm new to this plus a blonde with no true appreciation of the vehicle - just a need to sell the plate to pay for Xmas!

Yeah whatever, but is you fit?

:lol:

EstherM said:

Yeah whatever, but is you fit?

:lol: :lol: :wink:

EstherM said:

Uh oh... a virgin blonde...

6763.jpg

Pictures of me or the number plate? Sorry guys, but we curvaceous brainy blondes have to keep a low profile. 8) It confuses too many men who expect us to be dumb and decorative! :shock:

EstherM said:
Pictures of me or the number plate? Sorry guys, but we curvaceous brainy blondes have to keep a low profile. 8) It confuses too many men who expect us to be dumb and decorative! :shock:

But it helps raise the price of the plate ;)

From your description of yourself i think we'd be better off seeing a pic of the number plate :lol: :lol: :cry: :wink:

Had many offers yet?

for the number plate......

Damian said:
EstherM said:

But it helps raise the price of the plate ;)

might help to raise something else........... :shock:

EstherM said:
We don't expect it, we demand it ... I find clever women scarey :D

Jay T said:

yuo find clever women? where???? :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: (yes i'm leaving now before Nic and Helen read this...)

Tim Storey said:
Jay T said:

yuo find clever women? where???? :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: (yes i'm leaving now before Nic and Helen read this...)

Get your running shoes on Tim.... :twisted:

nicola said:
Tim Storey said:
Jay T said:

Get your running shoes on Tim.... :twisted:

He's waiting for someone to tie his laces then he's off :D

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back