Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Number plate for sale, perfect for a 911

chrismp

Hello

I'm selling my numberplate because i believe it is worth more than my car. It's currently on ebay here:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Porsche-numbe...goryZ421QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It's not on retention yet, because I went to the DVLA local office in Swansea and they told me to wait until I had the buyers name so it would be cheaper.

Not much more I can say about it really, but if you fancy it you can contact me or if you know someone who might please let them know.

Cheers

Think you'll find a few round here disagree regarding the value of that plate. Unless your initials are FTH and you happen to own a 911 it's not really that exciting is it?

Ghost said:
Think you'll find a few round here disagree regarding the value of that plate. Unless your initials are FTH and you happen to own a 911 it's not really that exciting is it?

Ahh, but you don't know what is car is yet :wink: Maybe it is worth less! :twisted:

According to MID, the plate is on a 'FORD FIESTA 1.8D (95-99) LX D', so the plate is probably worth more than the car!

Ian Reynolds said:
According to MID, the plate is on a 'FORD FIESTA 1.8D (95-99) LX D', so the plate is probably worth more than the car!

Surely the car is worth £250. :lol:

You have to be mad to pay £700 for that!

-TJ

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LB_85
Back