Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

From dark side to speed yellow side

Ghost

Estoril
My other car's a Porsche.

No, that's not right

How about, my other Porsche is a car?

Hmmmmmmmmm :?

Ah, got it now. My other Porsche is a Porsche 8)

New addition to the Ghost fleet to join the 993 in the garage. 1994 LHD 968 Clubsport. In addition to the usual clubsport spec, or lack of it, it includes:

MO30 brakes and roll bars
Quaiffe LSD
KW variant suspension
Half cage
Schroth harnesses
Personal number plate :oops: to the car tho' not me

Needs a jolly good claying and some Zymol first. Not sure about either the Clubsport decals or the colour coded wheels, but as neither are original to this car, changes may be afoot!

Previous owner spent a fortune on upgrading this and setting it up as a trackday car, but has now moved on to a GT3.

Thanks to SeanD for his input and Peter Morgan for a thorough and rapid inspection.

Pic

Attachments

• img_1552_302.jpg
    img_1552_302.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 6,674
  • img_1552_302.jpg
    img_1552_302.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 6,674
love it - i looked at a white coded red one before i bought the 3.2....

nice cars... 8)

Nice one...

Love the colour coded wheels and the club sport script btw.

Damian said:
That looks very nice!

Now don't go posting on PH ;)

SeanD and I are going to practice overtaking each other next trackday we are both on in order to form mobile chicanes to see how much GT3 blood presure we can raise. We'd be PH heroes.

I need a good site that lists forthcoming trackdays, would you happen to know of one? :lol:

nicola said:
Nice one...

Love the colour coded wheels and the club sport script btw.

I'll have to see if they grow on me. Was thinking of removing the decals and then getting the wheels powder coated a nice shiny graphite colour over the course of the winter..

Great buy ghosty, i see that karting give you a taste for the track without the bruised tailbone

would that picture happen to be taken near to imperial college road?

Hmm..

Very nice too.

smtk said:
would that picture happen to be taken near to imperial college road?

Might be! Why? You after the site? :p

lol funny you should mention that i was looking at that very green doored house thinking it was ripe for development. All the upstairs looked like it was unoccupied

It was on my list to land registry search but i lost the piece of paper with the house number lol

Nice car Squire Ghost

Cue Yoda voice, "your 1st track day, how I remember you , bring a tear to my eye 8)"

Sundeep said:
Nice car Squire Ghost

Cue Yoda voice, "your 1st track day, how I remember you , bring a tear to my eye 8)"

should that be

tear to my eye it brings, your first track day it will be, remember I do,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back