Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

a daily runabout

PolarExpress

Banned
Ok, I admit it... my plan to use the M3 as my daily runabout has backfired on me. The car I bought is simply too nice to use as a daily hack! In fact, after cleaning it up, and sitting against the backdrop of the miserable grey skies down south, I can't bring myself to actually drive it when it's raining. :? She is in such mint condition, that she really ought to stay that way. I was toying with getting an Evo Sport, but have come to the realisation that that would be plain silly.

So the RedExpress is back for sale again :? :(

But the question is, what do I replace it with! I already have the moped to zoom around in, but occasionally I need a roof and 4 seats when doing the grocery run and just hacking about. What do you guys recommend? I want to keep the budget really low... say around £2-3k tops. I should have kept my old grandpa green Zonda Accord... :(

2006 NISSAN MICRA Sport C+C, could be the new Pink Express !

go on you know you wanta !

Attachments

• pinkexpress_147.jpg
    pinkexpress_147.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 10,177
  • pinkexpress_147.jpg
    pinkexpress_147.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 10,177
I keep looking at BMW 328i Sport Coupes I had one years ago and I still hanker for one again.

Alternatively what about a E30 325i Sport?

Damian said:
I keep looking at BMW 328i Sport Coupes I had one years ago and I still hanker for one again.

Alternatively what about a E30 325i Sport?

Not a bad idea... I was looking at one of these before, although is the E36 is a slightly better bet at this price level?

how about this city run about ?

Ferrari%20Enzo%201.jpg

Buy my 318d M Sport (de-badged of course) so that I can buy an Audi.

for £2-£3k you could get a brilliant 924 or even a good 944 :)

Audi A4 Avant

Damian said:
helen Goff said:
for £2-£3k you could get a brilliant 924 or even a good 944 :)

Will Derek Bell sell his 924 for £2-3k?

What was that car Sid Spanner was posting about yesterday? 924 Le Mans? That would be cool 8)

E30 BMW 318iS- captures a wee bit of M3 magic, a cracking car. Had one for 80k miles, just fantastic.

or you could get my missus's SportKa before we trade it in for her Freelander for £4.5k :D 27k miles 1 owner ideal city car :D

Blue Express ?

and that back drop of a McD's is a sign

Attachments

• blueexpress_134.jpg
    blueexpress_134.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 9,298
  • blueexpress_134.jpg
    blueexpress_134.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 9,298

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads