Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Panamera- any more news? photos updated

Robertb

Anyone heard any rumours etc re engine spec, prices for the Panamera?

Latest Pic Updates...

Attachments

• porschepanamera1_159.jpg
    porschepanamera1_159.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 6,803
  • porschepanamera1_159.jpg
    porschepanamera1_159.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 6,803
  • porschepanamera2_981.jpg
    porschepanamera2_981.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 6,803
  • porschepanamera2_981.jpg
    porschepanamera2_981.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 6,803
  • porschepanamera3_179.jpg
    porschepanamera3_179.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 6,803
  • porschepanamera3_179.jpg
    porschepanamera3_179.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 6,803
I caught a segment on a German motoring show when I was there a couple of weeks back. They showed spy video and most of the pictures and artists impressions that are on the net. They also did a mini comparison with the high end 5 series cars which I thought was very strange. That is unless that is where Porsche will be positioning the car. I have to say it is as ugly as sin, looks more Japanese than best of German.

Interior Update

Well that is the Porsche Parts Bin !

Attachments

• interior1_818.jpg
    interior1_818.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 6,700
  • interior1_818.jpg
    interior1_818.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 6,700
on closer inspection I've realised the dials and centre consol sat nav screen have been photoshopped in :evil:

thank god for that !

Is that Walter Rohrl driving the blue undisguised one?

911UK said:
on closer inspection I've realised the dials and centre consol sat nav screen have been photoshopped in :evil:

thank god for that !

Are you sure about that?

I think they are the actual thing, but the photo is affected by reflections off of the closed side window. It was obviously quite dark and a slow camera shutter speed is being used as the driver is blurred as he is reaching for the cloth cover that is always used to hide the dash when the car is stationary on a 'secret' car. They wouldn't mormally bother to cover it if the instruments weren't the final version.

http://germancarscene.com/?s=panamera

Some of the latest spy pics. Still going to have to wait to see this beast in the flesh to decide if i like it or not. At the moment my hat would still be firmly in the S8 and Quattroporte camp...

Taran :shock:

Any new pics in the last couple of weeks?

Rumour has it that the official unveiling will be at the Geneva show in March 2009

yuk

Attachments

• panamera_green_558.jpg
    panamera_green_558.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 5,848

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back