Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

FHBR 7% / Bank Base 5.75% and reducing - want to re-finance?

Jamie_G

Portimao
Due to real cost of borrowing in the market increasing - due to lack of liquidity, Finance House Base Rate has gone up again this month to 7% (6.5% September and 6% previously). We link all our agreements to bank base which is tipped to reduce by 0.25% either this month or next and further cut within the next 6 months.

Given the huge disparity between FHBR and Bank, I will now consider re-financing Lease Purchase Balance Payment agreements taken out on the forecourt which are linked to FHBR - Finance House Base Rate.

I will consider applications of this nature under the following circumstances:

1) The outstanding finance is in excess of £25K
2) There is clear equity in the car i.e. loan to value not to exceed 90%
3) The applicant exceeds our normal acceptance criteria of:

* Homeowner
* Business or company principal or professional or annual income of £50K+
* Clean credit history

The new agreement will be at an attractive rate over bank base and will be much cheaper than dealer offered finance. The new agreement will have a special discounted admin fee of £100.00 collected with first direct debit. The agreement will carry no penalties for early settlement.

Should you wish to apply, please request a settlement fax from the funder, dig out your original agreement and call me to discuss the specific benefits and savings.

Re: FHBR 7% / Bank Base 5.75% and reducing - want to re-fina

Jamie said:
bank base which is tipped to reduce by 0.25% either this month or next and further cut within the next 6 months.

I bet Northern Rock wish they owned your crystal ball :wink:

Re: FHBR 7% / Bank Base 5.75% and reducing - want to re-fina

964RS said:
Jamie said:
bank base which is tipped to reduce by 0.25% either this month or next and further cut within the next 6 months.

I bet Northern Rock wish they owned your crystal ball :wink:

everything is for sale Jason - at the right price :wink:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back