Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Last Rennlist meeting of the year

Computamedic

This is an open invitation to 964 owners to attend the final Rennlist 964 gathering of the year – before the weather gets nasty!!

The meeting is scheduled for Sunday 14th October at the Worcester Park public house in Worcester Park, Surrey from 10am.

This is being posted on PCGB, Yahoo, Porsche-1, 911UK and Stuttgart9 forums and ALL are welcome. Although specifically aimed at 964 owners the occasional few 993s have also been known to attend from time to time!!

The address of the location is:

The Worcester Park
Park Terrace
Worcester Park
Surrey
KT4 7JZ

There is a large car park, plenty of coffee and bacon sarnies on offer, as well as a bottle of wine for the best presented car (as voted by the attendees) and for the furthest travelled to the event.

Looking forward to seeing lots of 964s of all varieties.

Regards

Dave

Attachments

• cimg0428_medium_159.jpg
    cimg0428_medium_159.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 5,071
  • cimg0428_medium_159.jpg
    cimg0428_medium_159.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 5,071
Boxsey said:
There are too many of those new fangled type of 911s in that photo :shock:

%0% of them - they breed like rabbits, you know :shock:

it is my intention to be there.... weather\semi slick combination permitting!

its a long drive...

Boxsey said:
I hear there will be a big 'for sale' sign on your car at this meet Dave :( .

Good luck with the sale and the hunt for the Turbo :D

Steve,

I think my resolve to sell is weakening fast!!! I just don't think I can do it!!! I know the car so well after almost 4 years that I'm not sure I could stand the thought of opening up another can of worms!!

See you tomorrow hopefully!!!

Regards

Dave

angrymode....

I have no tax.

and it appears i can't do it online as my stupid insurers havent updated anything...

grrrrrrrrrr

sorry guys :(

So, you'll hate it when I say that you missed a good meet - 20 or so cars and the bacon sandwiches and coffee were first rate. :lol:

yes :x

so annoyed - i've had nothing but hassle from that Insurance company - i should have checked sooner though. at least they have confirmed I am insured though...

gutted :(

still - i'll get to meet everyone soon

Looks like a great meet guys :D . I was never going to get there what with it being the wife's birthday and all. Hopefully one day I'll get to sample those bacon butties

I think we need to organise a 964 trackday meet next year. Regardless if you are there to track or just for the photos it would make for a nice meet. 8)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back