Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Dan in the Early Porsche section !

Daniel

Donnington
What am I doing here..

Well, I have a good friend who is looking to get into the world of Porsche.. He loves my GT3, but thinks its too new looking :shock: .. (and is working to a budget)

So after showing him 912-SC-3.0-3.2 ect...
It has come down to a early 911/912.. He loves the chrome bumper look and the classic shape.

Does anyone know where to source a good one from ? He will pay good money for the right car, but is in no rush, does not mind RHD or LHD, condition is the thing !

Thanks in advance..

Dan, the first problem with your post is that you referred to a friend, when we all know you're only friends are dogs, frogs, 'killer' snakes etc.... :lol:

Have no idea where to source a good early 911 from though sadly......

uuf361 said:

So why post ?

:roll:

Daniel said:
uuf361 said:

So why post ?

:roll:

Bocs it was too easy! :lol:

Fuchs said:
Dan, get him to check out http://www.ddk-online.com/ they have a cars for sale section and they are wealth of knowledge on the early cars.

I totally agree, Im spending more and more time over there, looking at those babes... they just look so Fan-bloody-tastic, Im gonna crack one of these days

They appear on Pistonheads occasionally, but beware of dogs, there are lots of very rusty early cars out there.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robertcloftus
Back