Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

A slightly expensive polish!

Ghost said:
http://zymol.com/shop/item.asp?PID=1516&scID=25

For that price it had better jolly well contain some unicorn sweat as well :shock:

:shock: I'm actually in preference that it comes with a pair of sundrenched honey babes in appropriate attire :wink: to melt the carnauba onto my... car... throughout the year... :wink:

I'm sorry but that is just sheer stupidity...

Limited edition car cleaner FFS - you could actually buy a really nice car for that money and actually do some driving instead of staring at your reflection in the car you daren't drive any more - because of the cost of cleaning it again...

I've now decided what I would do if I won the lottery... Buy up all these garage queens and thrash the nuts off them - and not clean them afterwards!

Sorry G - nothing personal :oops:

Spoke to G about this at the weekend and he is seriously considering buying it. No joke.

It is the best and he wants it.

I say G

If you do purchase this new wax, can i have first dibs on that old tub of Royale? m8 :wink:

£50 ?

I was wondering when this would be announced. I could have got this wax ages ago for less than half this price.

Wattie said:
I'm sorry but that is just sheer stupidity...

Limited edition car cleaner FFS - you could actually buy a really nice car for that money and actually do some driving instead of staring at your reflection in the car you daren't drive any more - because of the cost of cleaning it again...

I've now decided what I would do if I won the lottery... Buy up all these garage queens and thrash the nuts off them - and not clean them afterwards!

Sorry G - nothing personal :oops:

i have a similar ambition if i win the lottery... either that or...

trawl ebay for those chavwagons, you know the kind - advertised as show car, thousands spent, first to see will buy, the ones with the hideous bodykits etc etc some real pride and joy of some essex schoolkid.

hand over cash... take the keys off previous owner and walk toward newly purchased car, smash f*ck out of it with a jackhammer\axe\huge blunt object then hand keys back and say, "dont do it again.."

:twisted:

demonfish said:
i have a similar ambition if i win the lottery... either that or...

trawl ebay for those chavwagons, you know the kind - advertised as show car, thousands spent, first to see will buy, the ones with the hideous bodykits etc etc some real pride and joy of some essex schoolkid.

hand over cash... take the keys off previous owner and walk toward newly purchased car, smash f*ck out of it with a jackhammer\axe\huge blunt object then hand keys back and say, "dont do it again.."

:twisted:

Oh I like that one... :lol:

Did you see that program ages ago with Quentin Wilson where some kid won a 'reformed driver' type competition and the prize was a new car, but he had to give up his chavved-up Nova/Corsa to get it...

He then had to press the plunger on a detonator that blew it up in front of him... :twisted:

Ghost said:
http://zymol.com/shop/item.asp?PID=1516&scID=25

For that price it had better jolly well contain some unicorn sweat as well :shock:

It does say "re-fillable for life" though. You never have to buy food again.....

"More solaris wax sir?"
"mmfhg yeah just mmmfhfmmm finished this tub... <burp>"....... :lol:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkey
Back