Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Interest Rate Update

Jamie_G

Portimao
As you know Porsche Financial Services link their agreements to Finance House Base Rate 'FHBR' whereas all of my agreements link to Bank Base.

Following two recent Bank Base increases FHBR has gone up 0.5% to 6.5% this month. This will only affect people who have variable rate agreements through Porsche and not any of my customers.

You will find our rates for new and used purchases far more competitive than dealer offered finance over the coming months.

Jamie - your deals are variable also though yes?

Just linked to BOE?

Jason,

Correct, largely variable to give minimal penalties on early settlement although I can do fixed if needed.

My point is that FHBR moves independantly and after Bank Base so for the last couple of months when quoting against dealers I haven't looked as competitive as before as waiting for FHBR to catch up.

When interest rates go down, FHBR is also sluggish to reduce.

Cheers Jamie - just needed to check your rates are not fixed.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cooper9000
Back