Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Techart 911 (993) Brake Cooling Kit/Light Kit

Bargain alert, if you have a 993 and do venture on track this kit is a must, it will give your brakes a serious performance upgrade

I had it on my 993 and cost new from techart almost £800 inc painting of front vents

fitting took about 3 hours but worth the effort

brake fad virtually disappeared but rather the driver was tired before the brakes were

I've just bought the ones from Design911 and although they are marked Techart on the ducts the lights are made in china and I believe the ducts are just poor copies of the Techart originals..........I didn't get hoses supplied but I was just wanting them for their looks rather than practicallity.........anyway if I knew about these before I think I would have went for these even tho the PU needs to be modded on mine too

looks as if somene is going to get these at a good price unless the snipers get them at the last minute.....you know who you are!

Good Luck.....if you are bidding on them.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back