Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Is There an 996 engine Virus?

Seagull

Estoril
Was talking to the guy who bought my old Targa last night. He'd just returned from a trip to OPC East London and told me that they had half a dozen knackered 996 engines out the back when there were none the week before. I potential problems are well documented but 6 in a week :!:

So, is it just that with a few days of sun, people have been going mental or is there a 996 virus about :shock:

Re: Is There a Virus?

Seagull said:
Was talking to the guy who bought my old Targa last night. He'd just returned from a trip to OPC East London and told me that they had half a dozen knackered 996 engines out the back when there were none the week before. I potential problems are well documented but 6 in a week :!:

So, is it just that with a few days of sun, people have been going mental or is there a 996 virus about :shock:

I'm sure we would have heard about it on here it there was.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timjar
Back