Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Finance repayments

Andy Dyer

Can anyone help??

Have had my 993 for over a year now but due to an imminent addition to the family I'm going to sell it..... Had financed the car over 4 years with a balloon payment. I'm certain I've read somewhere about how to minimise any payments I need to settle the loan by informing company and then paying the sum back in v short timespan. Is this right??

Any help much appreciated

Andy

Andy,

are you talking about reducing penalties by paying lump first leaving small balance to settle?

If you let me know how much you borrowed initially, who the fin co is and what type of agreement it is I will offer any advice that i can mate.

Jamie

Cheers Jamie - much obliged, just logged back on for couple of mins now but will pm this info at some stage tomorrow.

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back