Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

SOLD - 18" Cargraphic 3 Piece Race Wheels For Sa

964RS

Hockenheim
Recently refurbished.

8.5J fronts and 10J rears

Offsets 45 front and 65 rears

Not advertised anywhere else yet.

Start your bidding...... :D

Oh and I have 2 Michelin Pilot Sport N1's on the rears with 7.3mm and 7.5mm tread if you wanted those too...

What car do they fit ??

And any pictures ??

Daniel said:
What car do they fit ??

And any pictures ??

I think that's NB offsets, so will fit your GT3, NB 996, NB 993 etc.

993C2S said:

Exactly.....GT3 boy paradise!

Cargraphics.jpg

964RS said:
993C2S said:

Exactly.....GT3 boy paradise!

Cargraphics.jpg

So woudn't fit a 993 widebody, even with spacers or would that mean they were too wide for the arches? Asim?

Re: 18" Cargraphic 3 Piece Race Wheels For Sale

964RS said:
Recently refurbished.

8.5J fronts and 10J rears

Offsets 45 front and 65 rears

Not advertised anywhere else yet.

Start your bidding...... :D

Oh and I have 2 Michelin Pilot Sport N1's on the rears with 7.3mm and 7.5mm tread if you wanted those too...

a bit off fluff from my pocket and a half eaten pack of jelly babies...

Chris W said:
So woudn't fit a 993 widebody, even with spacers or would that mean they were too wide for the arches? Asim?

Chris, they will fit a WB but will require spacers on the back mate.

Ade, they are good quality, but not quite up to BBS quality IMO. I'm refurbing a set for my car at the moment and will be posting up a new thread on how I've done it, before/after pics etc when I get a chance. I've refurbed quite a few BBS split rim wheels over the years and the CGs construction and materials aren't quite as good.

PolarExpress said:
964RS said:
See above.

Or if you've seen Ades car I'm guessing they are exactly the same.....
http://www.911ukforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=12952

Almost! Mine are Mk2 sized 8.5J front and 11J rear with correct offsets. Excellent wheels - the quality is superior to BBS LMs.

Ade how do you tell - they are actually stamped with 8.5 and 11 inside but I was sure they were 10's at the back.....measuring the widths they appear to be closer to 9 and 11

They take 285 tyres at the rear easily...I know that

Jason, the stamped size on the back of the wheel face (on one of the spokes) will be the correct size of the wheel, unless of course the wheel has been re-rimmed at some point. The ET will also be stamped on one of the other spokes.

993C2S said:
Ade, they are good quality, but not quite up to BBS quality IMO.

Every BBS LM wheel I've ever seen (note I was referring to the BBS LM which is closest in comparison to the CG) has required refurbing at least once a year due to corrosion, pitting, and spidering under the lacquer. There are lots of GT3ers running BBS LMs and all of them suffer the same fate.

Other BBS wheels are certainly of good/excellent quality, but I think the CG Race wheels are superior to the BBS LMs.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mapp
Back