Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Finance Help and Advice

pauly-b

Morning everyone

Having lurked on here for a while I'm now at the point of making some key decisions about buying a Porsche and looking at financing as my company car goes back.

I'm really just trying to get some ball park figures so I can work out what I can afford, what's out of reach and what I could get if I eat cardboard for the next few years...... (Note to all - Don't tell my wife about the last bit!)

I haven't dropped Jamie a PM as I'm looking to buy in October / November time and didn't want to waste his time producing specifics on something so far in the future - apologies Jamie! :D

My guess is that my budget is more likely in 996 territory rather than a 997 - so with that in mind:

1. If I buy a 2002, 2003 car can you get 4 year Lease Purchase deals with a resonable rate on interest i.e. well under 10% APR?

2. I'm not sure what my budget would stretch to - I'll basically have about a 10% deposit and £600 per month. Can anyone with personal experience of doing this point me in the direction of just what this will buy?

3. If I bought directly from Porsche I know I'll get stitched up terms of price for the car but I suspect I'd be stitched up on finance as well, does anyone know what kind of rates are they likely to offer?

4. Finally I'm based in the sunny North West does anyone up here have any good recommendations for dealers to consider?

I think my personal preference would probably be something like a 2003 996 C4S but obviously I might need to look at other things if the budget won't stretch.

Apologies for the length of the mail and any help / advice is greatly appreciated! :D

Cheers all - Paul

If you have 10% and £600 a month you can look at cars upto £50K (assuming you have £5K). A £42K C4S is definately in reach. This are assuming the same sort of rates as when Jamie sorted out my deal.

Hi,

APR's from me will be much lower than 10%!!! Only dealers get away with charging those figures.

Feel free to PM me for some indicative figures. No obligation. I'm here to help as well as do business. Also check out FAQ's on my web site which will answer some questions on the products etc.

Jamie

Guys

Thanks for the responses - much appreciated.

Jamie - I'll knock up a couple of specifics in the next day or so so I can get a good feel for prices of if that's ok?

Cheers

Paul

jamie,

Im buying a mint 996 C4S Cab, Got a quote today from Porsche of 2% over BOE base.

56k buy price (yes i know its expensive but it is really is mint), £12k deposit, over 4 years, £25k balloon etc.

Can you do anything to beat the quote, and the monthlys.

let me know

Nick

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kjcsr911
Back