Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Trying this for a photo

pirellipete

Here is my recently puchased 92 964 C4.

photographed at godrevy in Cornwall

56k, Reasonable Service history, £15,500

Just had it checked over by the local indie and he reckons its good so I'm stilll grinning like a fool, only with a bit more confidence now
DSCN0622.jpg
[/img]

Looks nice and a lovely setting for the photo. Guess you need to Photoshop the rambler out of it though.

very nice :)

It took me three days to figure out photobucket and getting the photo to link :lol:
I'll work up to photoshop in a year or two, ha

Small world, here's a pic of my 3.2 just up the road at Gwithian in Cornwall. Not a patch on your photo though!

P1001917.jpg

thanks Jon,
Nice Targa as well,

I'm lucky enough to live here, (do you). so I can pick and choose the day when the sun shines and the right time of day.

this was the one dry sunny day we've had so far !! :lol:

Yeh I live in Cornwall aswell, really must go out and get some better pics! Like Sundeep said, hopefully August will bless us with some sunshine.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back