Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My first Porsche, A 964 c2!!! Now with pics!!!!

911fan

After posting on this forum just over a year ago asking about 911 3.2s or 964s ive finally found the right car (and enough cash)
Its a 1990 964 c2, the car is a lhd Italian import, with 77k and lots of history even if i cant read most of it!! the car is in amazing condition and has a few nice mods like boxter wheels, de-cat, induction and RS suspension.
I cant stop walking out to the garage for another look,
So thanks mostly to the information on this forum I now have the car I always wanted, Fingers crossed i wont stick it in a hedge!! :wink:
P.s. The owner of the last 6 years warned me that it does leak a bit of oil! My three year old van leaks more!!

Hello there and welcome.

Sounds very nice, excellent choice :)

I'll ask first... Pictures??

Well done fella,

You lovethe 964.. Get some pictures up so we can see her !

Pleased the site helped you out, stick around many things to learn about her.

welcome 911 fan

Welcome and enjoy :D

Pictures :?:

camera melt down!!!!!!!!!!! pics to follow soon, just waxed it for the shots too!!! :roll:

911fan said:
camera melt down!!!!!!!!!!! pics to follow soon, just waxed it for the shots too!!! :roll:

Didn't know the C2 grew hairs :wink:

mine is not too bad but i did view a couple of quite hairy ones along the way!!! :lol: :lol: it would seem that 10 to 14 thousand for a 964 (maybe any 911) is i little hit and miss!! :roll: but so far so good!!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back