Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sunday 5th August, Goodwood Breakfast Club - Convoy!

PolarExpress

Banned
Last year I helped organise a convoy down to Goodwood with PCGB. Here is the post for the same thing this year! All 911ukers invited.

Following on from last year's successful London Convoy to the Goodwood Breakfast Club, we'll be doing the same this year - can we beat last year's 25+ car convoy? All regions who are planning to go are welcome to join our convoy if it is convenient for you to meet up with us.

in 2006:
P1030584copy.jpg

Sunday 5th August
Departure point: Porsche Centre West London (Chiswick)
Time: 7am

Destination: Goodwood for the special "Deutsche Marques" themed breakfast meet for all German cars.
See http://www.goodwood.co.uk/breakfastclub/

Please sign up here to confirm your name so we may know who to expect on the 5th at 7am. If you have already posted on the PCGB forum, please do not repost here so we don't double count people.

Cheers -

7 AM - :shock:

What route do you take Ade?

I expect I will come down but will come across country - A23 / A272 so will probably see you there. :D

I am off, so if its ok I will follow you down Dave ??

PolarExpress said:
Erm, I think it was the Tomtom way... A3/M3/... ?

Just be careful your Tom Tom doesn't take you to the House and not the circuit like it did for me!

I now use A3/A287/A286 from Fulham though the 283/285 is also a nice run.

The other half will be recovering from her hen do so I might be up for this... d'oh, she'll have the car!

Chris

Chris_w said:
PolarExpress said:

Just be careful your Tom Tom doesn't take you to the House and not the circuit like it did for me!

The other half will be recovering from her hen do so I might be up for this... d'oh, she'll have the car!
Chris

She will be hungover and therefore should not be allowed to drive anything apart from the hoover. See you there :D

Can't make it, in Belfast

Will you guys be stopping off again at the Little Chef A3?
I need my breakfast!

PolarExpress said:
Sunday 5th August
Departure point: Porsche Centre West London (Chiswick)
Time: 7am

7am ! Brunter TD the day before so will have to see.....

911addict said:
Will you guys be stopping off again at the Little Chef A3?
I need my breakfast!

Quite possibly! Might be a good meeting point for anyone a bit further south...

Dave said:
Chris_w said:
PolarExpress said:

Chris

She will be hungover and therefore should not be allowed to drive anything apart from the hoover. See you there :D

Think I've convinced her that the car really would be better off in my hands... see you all there!

L'il chef

Ade. Will try and catch up with you and the convoy at the L'il chef A3.

If you leave a 7.00 (unlikely, fat chance, not a hope) what would your Chef ETA be ? Rough guide

Weather forecast is good so I will defo be attending this. Will be leaving Horley around 8.30am if anyone wants to hook up.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mint_Sauce
Back