Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

PSE fitted at Bolton OPC

MQ

Sao Paulo
Just had the PSE fitted to my 2005 996 C4S for £1495 inc VAT and fitting.
The guys did a great job so many thanks to Paul Darlington and the fitters at Bolton.

They also gave me a Cayenne S V8 to run around in whilst it was being done. Good fun but I'm glad I'm not filling it up all the time.

The sound is awesome from my new sports exhaust and very addictive. I drove past some dry stone walls last night and what a sound.

On my commute this morning I drove down Deansgate in Manchester and under the railway bridge and it was sooooo LOUD everybody stopped and turned to look lol (Probably saying look at that prat) but who cares!!!

Great price and service and I'm grinning from ear to ear. I can't wait to get back into it. I must say it was so bland and dull before I had it done.

It is the best 1500 quid I've spent on it.

I think it is an offer they have on at all OPC's now so if you haven't got one get down there and get one. 8)

Is that all? I got a quote from Chiswick for £2,200 inc vat!!!

Hi Dejan

Yes that's all and it was printed on an official sales/promotional leaflet. The guys pointed it out to me when it was in for a service last week.

It maybe that Porsche are now trying to clear the stock from their shelves for the old 996 :wink:

Cheers, Marcus

Hi Marcus

Emailing them right now to see whats going on. I need one desperately, just for the fun of being able to set off car alarms on parked cars.

The standard note doesnt do the car any justice at all. A +170 mph car thats sounds like 3litre BMW ...just not right.

Marcus

Is that switchable or is it on all the time ??

Mike

Yes it is switchable.

Cheswick also quoted me 2200 inc fitting.

Try Northway in Reading, they quoted me 1500 all in.

Will a non OPC fitting the exhaust affect the waranty?

Dejan

The parts alone are around £900 plus VAT at Porscheapart.co.uk for OEM PSE kit.
I can't see a real saving by going to an independant to get the kit fitted, at the current price of £1495 from an OPC and obviously it comes with 2 years manufacturers warranty as it's a geniune part. Which you wouldn't get from an indy.

Cheers, Marcus

I want.... I want... I want....

...can't afford...can't afford... can't afford..

:( :( :( :( :(

Bud

Put it on a credit card with 0% interest... :D

Honestly the only ESSENTIAL option on a 996 - it's amazing :D.

I have a complete OEM wiring kit on eBay if anyone is interested.

Still £2,200 in Chiswick :cry: ...oh well will hold off getting it for now.

Marcus Quigley said:
Bud

Put it on a credit card with 0% interest... :D

Have you ever thought of becoming a financial adviser?! :wink:

Ha ha no Matt, not the way I go through money.

stats007 Posted: 04 Jul 2007 09:44 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Honestly the only ESSENTIAL option on a 996 - it's amazing .

Couldn't agree more with Stats007

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back