Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Carrera 3.2 Sport Coupe @ [url]www.stirlings.co.uk[/url] SOLD VIA 911UK

mark pearce

Singapore
Carrera 3.2 Sport Coupe @ www.stirlings.co.uk SOLD VIA 911UK

1989 G, Grand Prix White, Blue Leather Sports Seats With White Piping, Only 75,100 Miles, 16'' Fuch Alloys With Colour Coded Centres, Porsche immobilizer, One of The last 100 Carrera 3.2 Coupes Built, Full Porcshe Main Dealer Service History ( Except 1 Service), The Last Lady Owner Bought The Car in 1999 And Has Done Less Than a 1000 miles Since, The Previous Owner Bought It 2 years Previously From Porsche Centre Bournemouth, The Only panel Thats Ever Had Any Paint work Is The Rear Drivers Wing, The Car is Booked In For A Service And New Clutch At Porsche Centre Exeter On 4/7, Fully Detailed Using Zymol Vintage Wax, A Rare Chance To buy A Truly Original Example With Concours Winning Potential
View The Car At OUr Website www.stirlings.co.uk Nationwide Delivery[/img]

Pictures

f3.jpg

r3.jpg

s3.jpg

int3.jpg

How can you own that for 8 years and do less than 1000 miles in it?

Maybe didn't want to get a white car dirty... :lol:

Looks stunning though

How can you own that for 8 years and do less than 1000 miles in it?

She kept all the mot's to prove it!!
I was amazed to see the last service invoice had remarks re discs and tyres,

4 new discs, 4 new tyres on the car when i colleceted it

Something so right about a Carrera 3.2 in white... I wonder how it would look with some red colour-coded fuchs.

What's the price?

That is a fine looking car! Was admiring a similar if not same model at LM.

Jamie said:
That is a fine looking car! Was admiring a similar if not same model at LM.

Obviously not the same car - else they'd have done their 8-years mileage quota in a weekend!!!

Wonder if there will be any problems resulting from lack of use?

Just had the car MOT'd, so i could have a peek underneath
Never had any welding , no black underseal, testers all had a look, could not believe an 18 year old car had never been welded!!

Can you tell me where the car is located (roughly, not asking for full address!) so as I can consider possibility of arranging a viewing? Thanks!

sme said:
Can you tell me where the car is located (roughly, not asking for full address!) so as I can consider possibility of arranging a viewing? Thanks!

Give mark a call on 07836 609040 - I'm sure he will be happy to help.

Actually, I think I've answered my own question! It appears the car is in Cornwall.

Unfortunately, makes viewing difficult as I live a long way from Cornwall and can't see how I could view and get back home in a day.

I travelled 380 miles (round trip) to find mine - you have to travel to get the good one's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkrt1972
Back