Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Side Air Vents!

TimS

Spa-Francorchamps
Noticed today that the two side airvents, left and right of the dashboard don't do much in the way of directing airflow when I move them. This seems to be because the plastic slats are no longer connected to the control piece.

Is it possible to take these apart and reconnect them or is it a case of popping a couple of new ones on?

You can take them apart and may be possible to fix.

Passenger side is easy. the drivers side is more difficult as it has a secret screw behind the switch for the lights.

Thanks. Congrats on the new car by the way. But why not Speed Yellow? :lol:

So Poo said:

Passenger side is easy. the drivers side is more difficult as it has a secret screw behind the switch for the lights.

Hi Chris, you done this on yours? My passenger side one is broken so would be nice to get it fixed... can just see Tracy's face when I tell her I'm going to attack the dashboard with a screwdriver though :shock:

Chris_w said:
So Poo said:

Hi Chris, you done this on yours? My passenger side one is broken so would be nice to get it fixed... can just see Tracy's face when I tell her I'm going to attack the dashboard with a screwdriver though :shock:

Yep - I changed mine - a really easy thing to do.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LB_85
Back