Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 tt

MarkM

Monza
New tt in the house, just stopped off home to put the kids to be bed, off out agian, picked her up at 3.00pm this afternoon, already been out several times for a tube of glue, roll of toilet paper, need a repalcemtn bulb for the light that blew 6 months ago etc., any excuse

Will post some photos when she is stood still long enough, havent stopped smiling yet. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Well done Mark..

:D

Well done Mark!! Really hope you enjoy the car.

Good to finally meet you at Le Mans and pleased that you stuck around for a while to meet the troops!!

Congrats Mark.....a great car!

Here yo go
DSCF0010Small.jpg

[
DSCF0009Small.jpg

Holy moly - that is one lovely looking mo-fo. Good work.

I like what you did with the photo as well - having the climbing frame as an artistic background.

Very nice, I was parked next to a 997 Turbo S Cab on Monday in Germany, Dogs Danglys.....

Jamie said:
You could have swept the drive Mark!!

[wolfwhistle] very nice

Too excited, just wanted to get a photo up for you all. Thanks for all you comments and special thanks to Jamie for helping to make it happen

I want one!!!

Very nice mate - have fun keeping those wheels clean though :wink:

OMG, i think i have had a moment.

congrats, that's lovely

<must work harder, must get 997tt>

Well done Mark,

Enjoying mine thoroughly too, I just wasn't as patient!

How does it compare to the RS6+? That has gone to it's 3rd and very happy owner, it's been fiddled with slightly and was mighty quick, but I think the 997tt is a smidgeon quicker again.

Enjoy it, congratulations.

clipstone said:
have fun keeping those wheels clean though :wink:

I've luckily found them no harder to clean than my 996's.. :D

garyw

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back