Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

68 jb gt3 rs

Jonathan Rubins

Spa-Francorchamps
anyone here ? parked behind me yesterday it made for a great photo oppurtunity, fantastic looking car

as half the site has reviewed this I will take it as a no then. shame lovely looking car I will post a pic

I'd like to say it was me, but then I'd be telling porkies/dreaming - one day :(

So Poo said:
The viper green is my favourite RS colour. 8)

But it's not Viper Green! :? Viper was quite a bit more intense... shame about these modern washed out water based paints...

the washed out look is made worse by the cameraphone, I thought it looked fantastic in the flesh ... and better on the track last night on fifth gear

Jonathan Rubins said:
anyone here ? parked behind me yesterday it made for a great photo oppurtunity, fantastic looking car

Well I'm one very pleased owner I guess you were at the sports day !!.

Ah there you are, indeed I was and really enjoyed the looks as passers by saw our Porker Parade. do you have the joy of the play tonight ?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back