Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The new One!

Parts

Banned
I have been working on a deal for a Guards Red MK2 GT3 Club Sport (as some of you know) and I am thrilled that it is now on my drive! I didn't want to jinx the deal by posting about it too early. And I am absolutely loving it – what an amazing car. The drive home was EPIC :mrgreen:

Many thanks to pjmt for being so patient with me and for letting me buy such a perfect car. He really knows how to look after his cars. Thanks must also go to Jamie for sorting out the finance. He really is a top guy. :mrgreen:

So now all that remains is for me to learn how to drive the thing! :oops:

The full spec is:

- 2004 Model
- Guards Red
- 9000 miles
- RS Spoiler in Guards Red
- Club Sport (Nomex seats, full bolt in cage, fire extinguisher, battery cuttoff external)
- Litronic xenons
- PSE WITH the cutout so it's always on - sounds bloody fantastic
- Centre console in body coloured guards red
- Passenger correct Schroth harnes fitted
- Air conditioning
- OPC warranty
- Parrott CK3200 phone kit fitted

Pictures

i763440_DSC00196.JPG

i763445_DSC00198.JPG

i763449_DSC00199.JPG

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mate, that looks sweeeeeeeeet! Keep it the right side up and enjoy it!

Ps change your sig you fool!

Chris sweeeet!

Those PX laps for Kate must have done some good :D

this place is becoming gt3uk.com!

Well done Chris.

All intelligent people know red GT3s are not only the fastest but the best. :D :D

Cheers - it is so much fun to drive. If it wasn't for having driven for 7 hours today, I would be out in her now!

well done mr so poo

8)

that rear spoiler all in red, different for sure

your new reg plate ??

Lovely car Chris. Glad it all worked out for you, now can I be the first to book on here for some pax laps ?!

uuf361 said:
Lovely car Chris. Glad it all worked out for you, now can I be the first to book on here for some pax laps ?!

No porblem mate - you are the first one brave enough to ask! This clutch thing is a little interesting. :oops:

Bud Fox said:
Well done! It looks amazing.

How do I get one?

You search for a day or so and then get Jamie to hand over a wad of cash for you! :wink:

Congrats Chris, looks lovely. Loving that number plate too 8)

Well done!

Wow, that really is the business. Well done Chris!

This is where Kate says "Honey I know we havn't been trying, but I have some wonderful news" :)

Chris,

It wasn't an easy thing to see you drive off this afternoon :cry: but she's gone to a great new owner who'll drive her a lot more than I did :wink:

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy :)

So, what do I replace her with? :shock: :lol:

Philip

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back