Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Stunning 1996 993 Turbo in Arena Red

Phil Raby

Spa-Francorchamps
This beautiful RHD 1996 993 Turbo is finished in eye-catching Arena Red Metallic (makes a nice change from the usual Midnight Blue!) and has a sumptuous grey and burgundy full leather interior.

The car has covered just 53,000 miles and has been fully maintained by an Official Porsche Centre. This year alone it has had over £3000 spent on it, fitting a new clutch, fixing the air-conditioning, and sorting some minor oil leaks.

There are all the usual Turbo refinements, including Sports seats, sunroof, upgraded speakers, trip computer and air conditioning.

To see photographs and more information please click here http://web.mac.com/philraby/iWeb/Site 5/Home.html

The asking price is £46,495.

I am selling this car on behalf of the owner. It can be viewed in West Sussex. To arrange an appointment please call me on 0845 450 6964 or email [email protected]

Asking price?

Phil Raby said:
993C2S said:
Flippin' 'eck that interior is :shock:

Actually it's not as bright as the photos suggest - nice burgundy leather.

For some reason, burgundy always looks much brighter in pics than in the 'flesh'.

Nice pics- looks like Bosham, one of my favourite places.

OH MY GOD :shock:
IMG_2507.jpg

You have to be an arena red fan to start with....not sure what you have to be to like arena red and that interior :shock: :wink:

Good luck though :)

Bosham is indeed lovely. The Millstream do some nice food I seem to remember.

IMHO it would look less of a pimp's interior if it didn't have that red steering wheel - even then, an acquired taste

Phil Raby said:
993C2S said:

It does indeed, if a bit frumpy. The Anchor Bleu on the waterfront is doing good food now, too.

Maybe we should have a 911UK get together down here sometime? :D

I'd be up for it :D

Agree, "frumpy", but tastes good!

Phil Raby said:
993C2S said:

It does indeed, if a bit frumpy. The Anchor Bleu on the waterfront is doing good food now, too.

Maybe we should have a 911UK get together down here sometime? :D

Last time we stayed there we rented The Slip, a big house built right over the water- it was an old boathouse once, an absolutely fantastic place.

I'd be defo. up for a 911uk (or perhaps a Total 911-sponsored event, eh Phil?) meet down that way. We'd just better make sure we don't park the cars by the water at low tide...

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kjcsr911
Back