Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted 993 rear light cluster (right /drivers side)

Chris W

Sebring
993 rear cluster. RH/driver side.

Mine has developed a crack, looking for excellent condition amber version, anyone who's upgraded to the red Turbo version and wants to get rid of the standards?

they're pretty common ebay Chris

Thnaks Rodders - have been looking but havent seen for a week or so. This is a common mod there must be someone on here with them kicking about in the garage and cant be bothered to ebay them.

Hey Chris - sorry for the delay but hadn't browsed the parts section for awhile... drop me a pm if you're still interested as i may be able to get you the rear cluster.

Nik said:
Hey Chris - sorry for the delay but hadn't browsed the parts section for awhile... drop me a pm if you're still interested as i may be able to get you the rear cluster.

PM sent thanks.

Still looking...anyone?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back