Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Newbie, just bought 997C2S

anissut

Hi people, some of you may recognise me from other forums. I have been pointed to this place by one of your sponsors Jamie Garside. I decided I wanted a 997 C2S and not only did he give me a great Porsche sales contact but is also giving me a great deal on the finance.

So, 997C2S, Midnight Blue, Ocean Blue Leather, Nav, Tel, Bose, CD, Sunroof, Electric Seats, Park Assist & Porsche Tracker on an 06 plate with 8k miles. Can't wait to collect it and looking forward to Porsche ownership.

Anis

anissut said:
Hi people, some of you may recognise me from other forums. I have been pointed to this place by one of your sponsors Jamie Garside. I decided I wanted a 997 C2S and not only did he give me a great Porsche sales contact but is also giving me a great deal on the finance.

So, 997C2S, Midnight Blue, Ocean Blue Leather, Nav, Tel, Bose, CD, Sunroof, Electric Seats, Park Assist & Porsche Tracker on an 06 plate with 8k miles. Can't wait to collect it and looking forward to Porsche ownership.

Anis

Welcome Anis! Nice to see you over here :)

So a Porsche at last, it's taken you some time to come to terms with the idea :)

Yeah, 12 months and 3 mistakes later I have finally got the car I wanted. My wife keeps telling me that I'm an idiot not to have got the 997 last year instead of the SLK55. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. :?

anissut said:

Anis

superb car, was very impressed wit the one Porsche lent me for a week-end.. much much better than the 996 IMHO... it almost tempted me away from my beloved classics.

Welcome aboard Anis! & Welcome to the 997 club, our numbers are growing by the day.

welcome, you won't be disappointed. pictures on delivery a must

helen Goff said:
anissut said:

Anis

superb car, was very impressed wit the one Porsche lent me for a week-end.. much much better than the 996 IMHO... it almost tempted me away from my beloved classics.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

anissut said:

Anis

Having had my C2S for just under a month now I can assure you it will bring a big :D to your face ecvery time you drive it.

Great choice and enjoy!

Welcome to the fourm..
Hope your loving the 997.

Thanks for the welcome people. I can't wait to pick it up and will definitely post pictures when I get it. To finish off what has been a great day I got Insurance quote for £1300 on the car which for a West London post code and in a driveway rather than garage is pretty damn good.

Just got to sell my Mini Cooper S now. That could be the stressful bit.

A friend of mine has a 997 C2S - funnily enough it's sat in my garage as my 996 C4 is in for a service.

Fantastic cars - but I can't help feel they've ironed out too much of the 'good stuff'. I'm sure 993 owners feel that way about 996s but we all have different opinions of what our cars should offer. Coming from a Mercedes background I can see why the 997 appeals. Congratulations! :D

anissut said:
Thanks for the welcome people. I can't wait to pick it up and will definitely post pictures when I get it. To finish off what has been a great day I got Insurance quote for £1300 on the car which for a West London post code and in a driveway rather than garage is pretty damn good.

Just got to sell my Mini Cooper S now. That could be the stressful bit.

I know everyones circumstances are different e.t.c but I'm paying £900 a year to insure a 996 Turbo on the street in West London so maybe you could get that a bit cheaper? I used APlan and found them good. (And, ironically Admiral were cheap as well)

The C2S is an awesome car to drive - you are going to love it!

Hi Anis,

Good to see you over here !
It is a damn fine site :D

Glad that you have seen sense and put the hairdressing scissors away :shock:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back