Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 OWNERS SURVEY, which 993 do/did you own ??

993 OWNERS SURVEY...which 993 do / did you own ??

• Total voters

911UK

Administrator
Staff member
So which one do you or have you owned??

Whether manual or tipronic i.e. Model type of road going car.

Assuming I've got all the options listed.

regards

shouldn't the GT1 be classed as a 993 too????..........I know no-one seems to have one on here but you never know :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rodders said:
shouldn't the GT1 be classed as a 993 too????..........I know no-one seems to have one on here but you never know
I

the text needs updating to reflect road cars only, as it excludes the likes of RSR's as well

although need to kick Admin into shape as he's missed 4 sub variants !

i.e. splitting the C2 and C4 into 272 and 285 types.

question is, does that mean we will all have to vote again ? (probably!)

then of course we have RS comfort v RS clubsport !

?? is all that right ??.

It can get rather complicated if you start splitting the model types into variants, as Porsche did so many changes over a model yr, where do you stop?!? Before you know it you'll be splitting them to different options!

I'd say stick to main model types and make life easier for youself, it's not as if you haven't got enough to do!

daniel, may i ask why u went from a c4 to a c2? isn't the c4 a better car? or have i got that totally wrong?

I thought the C2s was rare.. damn will have to sell the fooker now and buy somthing less common like a 3 series.

Surinder Randhawa said:
I thought the C2s was rare.. damn will have to sell the fooker now and buy somthing less common like a 3 series.

:lol:

c32amg said:
daniel, may i ask why u went from a c4 to a c2? isn't the c4 a better car? or have i got that totally wrong?

sorta...........its a slightly safer car to push on in when it gets wet,in dry day-to-day driving you might be hard pushed to notice the difference,but in the wet its a bit more secure............

Surinder Randhawa said:

If you want a rare car, find a 3 series with indicators.

Hey - I just realised as a non-993 owner, I can't get to view what your results are so far, ie who has what....? Admin - sort it out will you!!

~ Maxie

Maxie, click "view results" under the poll. should work for you... 8)

Robertb said:
Surinder Randhawa said:

They are as rare as BMW drivers who realise there are 3 lanes available for their use on a motorway.

Robertb said:
Surinder Randhawa said:

Ahem, says the ex BMW owner ? :wink:

Just kidding robert :lol:

Tim Storey said:
Maxie, click "view results" under the poll. should work for you... 8)

D'oh!! Didn't think of that....... :oops:

~ Maxie

PS These 993 C2S owners are quite common aren't they....? :twisted:

c32amg said:

When buying the second 993, I did not mind C2 or C4.. I just wanted the nicest car I could find.. And it ended up being a non vario ram C2..
I found the C2 lighter and did not notice much difference in her being a non vario ram, if anything found the engine rev'd easier..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back