Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Advice please, want to use company NCD for my 996

Bubbles

Imola
Hi all, thought I had got my Insurance sorted on my first 996 but as it is only a weekend car they claim my 4 year company car NCD does not count as I still have the company car. My company runs 1000 cars in the UK so my driving history has very little impact on the overall premium. I can't drive 2 cars at the same time so what is the problem? The company Insurance expert suggests I change insurer and get one that will accept my company NCD even though I am still running the comapny car for 25-30k per year. Any suggestions on who to go for? Yes I am over 30 (41 actually) it is garaged and I don't live in London or Moss Side.
Thanks.

There are a few companies now that will mirror your no-claims, but never heard of it will a company car. I had a nightmare with my truck, which was classed as a comercial vehicle.

I had the same problem and ended up using Carol Nash. They had a policy underwritten by Norwich Union that mirrored my NCD on my other car. The big advantage is that after the first full year, Norwich Union will issue a NCD certificate at the full amount (I have over 10 years) so I can go shopping for a better deal.

Cost me £444 for 4000 mile p/a

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back