Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Does anyone know...

Philip1972

Imola
Of any silverish 996 TTs for sale? £50k max? Looked at Autotrader etc but just wondered of anymore?
Thanks

I am seriously looking G. Its decision time with regards to my car. I love it bit it can only have one more warranty on it. So I dont know whether to sell it now with 9 months warranty left, plus the fact it can be renewed again one more time,or keep it. If I keep it, it will be for a long time and I will probably join Hartechs lifetime service/warranty plan.
So the search begins, but as I am so impatient it wont last long-I will either get one this week or not at all!

Good luck with your search Philip.
What exactly you after? I will keep my eyes open for you.

A black one????

I would need you round every week to deal with the swirl marks. Although I do agree they look amazing.

Carl- I am after a 996 Turbo-I was after silver but G has now got me thinking! A black one would do. Not fussy over the interior colour but would not want savannah. Must be manual.
Linda was just asking me about my life Insurance :shock:
She wants to make sure she is not destitute after I kill myself in the TT... :twisted:

Philip1972 said:
A black one????

I would need you round every week to deal with the swirl marks. Although I do agree they look amazing.

Carl- I am after a 996 Turbo-I was after silver but G has now got me thinking! A black one would do. Not fussy over the interior colour but would not want savannah. Must be manual.
Linda was just asking me about my life Insurance :shock:
She wants to make sure she is not destitute after I kill myself in the TT... :twisted:

As someone mentioned earliar, Piston heads have a few and I'm the classifieds have loads.

Dont worry about the swirls, just follow my wash regime. To be fair, any colour would look mega on a 996TT.

with regards to life Insurance, Linda is right, the amount of ground covered in so little time is astonishing, however you feel totally safe and planted.

Philip1972 said:
Mmm. They have a nice Targa Supersport too... 8)

Go for the turbo I would more speed 8)
Camtune have a silver one but can't get a link for you.
Try camtune on google, it should find it.

It is all well and good G saying get a black one - he is the only person who can clean one to perfection.

For anyone else a Silver car must be better.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mchass
Back