Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Even more bits

Flatsix

Hockenheim
After Gurch had worked his magic on my motor, it went in for -30mm springs, chin spoiler, braided hoses and a Revo trial yesterday. I left the Porscheshop, went for a 40 mile drive, returned and had it installed. It's truly like a breath of fresh air. The engine is so sharp and keen to rev. Moving along at 80 in 6th, then dropping a cog and flooring it, it picks up to 130 much much quicker than before. Its how I felt when bolting on the strut brace, why aren't they like this 'from the crate'
Anyhow I recommend this upgrade as it is worthwhile on a 'slower 3.4'
(No affiliation to anyone)
When do you stop adding bits? lol.

IS your wife monitoring the spend on your car Mark? You seem to have done loads to it!

Absolutely hasn't got a clue Chris, and thats the way its staying :wink:
Just thought! gonna be difficult 'hiding' the new wheels lol.

Speaking of bits, I took off the black Targa badging at the rear and replaced it with a 997 silver Targa badge instead. It stands out against the midnight blue paintwork. I am well chuffed. :D

<likeverybodywasreallyinterestedtoknowthat>

~ Maxie

Flatsix said:
Moving along at 80 in 6th, then dropping a cog and flooring it, it picks up to 130 much much quicker than before. When do you stop adding bits? lol.

Was this on a track or is the speedo switched to kph?

To answer the question, you stop adding bits the day you decide to sell it.

Seagull said:
Flatsix said:
Moving along at 80 in 6th, then dropping a cog and flooring it, it picks up to 130 much much quicker than before. When do you stop adding bits? lol.

Was this on a track or is the speedo switched to kph?

To answer the question, you stop adding bits the day you decide to sell it.

<spoken in a whisper> it was in mph on the M5
it will NEVER be sold on, ever!

Cargraphix alloys

If you are fitting these - do you want to sell the Turbo I alloys you have at the moment?

If so I am interested.

No , I'm having them refurbished with a black chrome finish
<pure sex> then polished and waxed to within an inch of their lives, whipped till they bleed and then buffed up for 6 years, then glossed with a £60 million wax, dipped in acid then repeat the process 30 times, then washed and wiped till quite shiny!

No, sorry gonna have them refurbed and stored :?

Elite Detailing said:
Flatsix,

You dont do things by halves! I like it, got a link of what your new rims look like?
Nope, no link
May be spinning on the motor Wendesday,
maybe!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back