Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Pics of Quinny Zap Pushchair in 997 C2S

Jamie_G

Portimao
Received Quinny Zap today, in Black purchased at £135 from the internet complete with carry bag. Really pleased with the item, suitable for babies from about 6 months. Thought I would take two pics for reference as to how much space it takes up (fits like a glove). Note, this is a 997 C2S, the boot of 4 wheel drive models is smaller.

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/DSC03825%20(Small).JPG

This one shows depth:

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/DSC03826%20(Small).JPG

All in all it takes up about 30% of the boot space so quite good.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 142261

Hi Jamie,

They really are a very good push chair, if it wasn't for the 911 would not have considered it.

For anyone with a 996 C4S I can confirm the Zap will fit in no problem.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 142347

It will not fit in a 4 wheel drive 993 with the long range fuel tank though! Ask me how I know! Still a great buggy, has to go on the front seat.....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 142354

Jamie, thanks for the snaps, looks like you could fit two in the boot...What do you think?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 142373

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Fingers on 15 May 2007

Jamie, thanks for the snaps, looks like you could fit two in the boot...What do you think?
In a C2 you can. but where do you put the kids !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 142396

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back