Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche Body Warranty

stats007

Montreal
Has anyone ever had any work done under their 10 year anti-corrosion warranty?

The areas around the door catches I'm thinking of as it's obviously a design fault.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 140957

Has your book been stamped up? Also you might struggle around the door cataches as thay will claim it has be knocked or chipped.

Stil worth a try though. And yes a few 993s on here have claimed.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 140962

The book is stamped - it's pretty obvious the corrosion is from the inside out. Will be going in for a service so will see what they say on the next bodywork check.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 140970

The top edge of my windscreen is rusted - where the cab roof sits. Can I get that done under warranty on a 7yr old car? Would love it if I can!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 140971

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by stats007 on 11 May 2007

The book is stamped - it's pretty obvious the corrosion is from the inside out. Will be going in for a service so will see what they say on the next bodywork check.
THey will definately do work based on it - so go for it.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 140975

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back