Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 Turbo wanted for magazine feature

Phil Raby

Spa-Francorchamps
Hi

Total 911 is looking for a good, original 996 Turbo for a studio photoshoot in either Hampshire or Derby.

It's a fun day out and you get a copy of the photos for yourself.

If you can help, please email me [email protected].

Cheers

Phil

Migration info. Legacy thread was 136751

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Phil Raby on 27 April 2007

HiTotal 911 is looking for a good, original 996 Turbo for a studio photoshoot in either Hampshire or Derby.It's a fun day out and you get a copy of the photos for yourself. If you can help, please email me [email protected]rsPhil

Hi Phil

What ever happend about the 964 RS photoshoot.

Dick

Migration info. Legacy thread was 136769

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Phil Raby on 27 April 2007

HiTotal 911 is looking for a good, original 996 Turbo for a studio photoshoot in either Hampshire or Derby.It's a fun day out and you get a copy of the photos for yourself. If you can help, please email me [email protected]rsPhil
Could be a bit of Dave ? His TT is mint...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 136771

Phil

Happy to lend you mine. An original 2001 in Artic Silver in mint condition. I will email you my contact details.

Dave

Migration info. Legacy thread was 136946

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back