Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Picked up my new motor this evening!!

AdrianGraham2007

Hi all, So the S2000 has been replaced, by something I have to say I prefer. It's a 1992 Porsche 911 Carrera 4 3.6. Sweet motor. Just had a great blast back from Belfast in it. I can feel a fun summer coming on if this weather continues! Pictures at:
http://www.carwatch.ie/911pics/
Talk later, A

Migration info. Legacy thread was 131886

Many congrats - roll on Summer!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 131893

very nice colour combo

Migration info. Legacy thread was 131905

Very nice. My first thought was that the colour combo looks really good. Realy nice car.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 131908

I like it.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 131941

Very nice indeed! Love the colour. Welcome to the joys of 964 ownership and be prepared for it to consume all your free time!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 131943

very nice indeed ! :lol:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 131956

Lovely colour,

odd combo though, those wheels and the original mirrors.

Looks really tidy though, good stuff

Migration info. Legacy thread was 132155

"odd combo though, those wheels and the original mirrors."

I am new to all this ... why is that combo weird? I am guessing that most owners with those wheels have teardrop mirrors is it?? I hope this post does not read like I am being smart.... I am not, just need enlightenment!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 132253

Hi adrian, sorry only just re read this thread.

What I meant was that IIRC the tear drop mirrors were introduced on 1992 (N series) cars. Yours must have been just before that.

I assume, although i stand to be corrected that the car would have come with the older style wheels as in this pic:-

www.titanic.co.uk/

It seems as though one of the PO's has changed the wheels, updating the look of the car but not done the mirrors that is all.

Still looks like a lovely looking car and additions to the 964 crowd are most definately welcome! The last thing you need is someone putting ideas into your head about mods!

It's a very slippery slope!

Will we see you at bedford?

Will

Migration info. Legacy thread was 133106

Thanks Will, I see what you mean now!!

I'm in Ireland so will not be over to many meets in the UK unfortunately.

Thanks again! Adrian

Migration info. Legacy thread was 133268

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back