Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 Plastic cover under front of seat

David M

Spa-Francorchamps
Whilst fitting some aluminium pedals to my 996 TT this weekend I noticed that my drivers seat is missing the eclipse shaped cover that clips at the front underneath the seat to protect the wiring and motors etc from all the crap that can get under there. If anyone has a spare (black) that they want to be parted with or know where they can be obtained please PM me. Thanks

Migration info. Legacy thread was 131171

Porsch Apart are your best bet or try your OPC, cant see it being very expensive.

Its part no 996 521 317 00 BTW

And having just checked mines missing from the passenger side!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 131174

Thanks....I have just sent Porsche Apart an email asking if they have any. If they are not expensive I will send you one too :)
for pointing me in the right direction. I will PM you for address details.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 131225

No worries, Heres hoping they are as inexpensive as I think they might be!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 131227

Well Porsche Apart never responded to my emails and the OPC want over £40 for one of them.

I am looking elsewhere. (EDIT founds some nice chap in Germany who sells them for £7 each so watch this space!)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 136086

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back