Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Xenon headlights - Clear [sold]

Hi everyone,I have a pair of left hand drive Xenon lights, they were fitted on my 996 and after a few days I realized they were for left hand driving. The dealership made a mistake so it replaced them..Only used for a couple of weeks, like new conditionWould be perfect for a Xenon retrofit!

Have instructions for the retrofit ;)

I´m located in Denmark..(the lights have all bulbs)Will sell the pair for 295€ + shipping.. (paypal)Please contact me using my email:
[email protected]
pics:
http://www.renntech.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=13213

Throstur
smile.gif

Migration info. Legacy thread was 128852

The xenons on my Mercedes are switchable for left / right hand cars - seems a bit silly if Porsche make them differently ??

Migration info. Legacy thread was 128853

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by stats007 on 29 March 2007

The xenons on my Mercedes are switchable for left / right hand cars - seems a bit silly if Porsche make them differently ??
There´s no mirror flick on these... the other 996 type(turbo/4S/02-) has it.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 128860

Ah ok. The Merc are projector lamps so just have different settings - not a mirror flick.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 128895

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jons123
Back