Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

number plate XDZ 911 4

Stewart Lecky

I have the registration XDZ 9114 (on a VW). It would suit a 911 or perhaps a Carrera 4. Do you know anyone who might be interested? Reasonable offer considered.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 127132

Give you 50p....

Bidding war??? :twisted:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 127135

BTW welcome Stewart.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 127136

Daz could stick it on his Audi.... :)

In fact the more I think about it the better it fits....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 127145

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Stevo on 23 March 2007

Daz could stick it on his Audi.... :)
In fact the more I think about it the better it fits....
Enlighten me,

as you must be in a wine induced haze :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 127155

Have I missed something......when did we start being nice to number plate sellers?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 127172

now I am a mod, I have to be a good boy, otherwise I get a row :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 127179

As long as Stewart only wants £100 or so for it, that is fair. Not really the greatest 911 numberplate though.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 127186

Gazzarc.. if you wanna be juvenile just because I have no Porsche, you go for it mate! I see you've a N.Ireland plate already.

A good forum is about cooperation, knowledge, getting bits and, for many of us who enjoying being "ton-up" on something that talks back and burns petrol - be it a '69 Afla GTV, a Ducati 748 or a 911 or whatever - it's about enjoyment and perhaps saving eachother a little money for the next set of tyres. We've a 911 in our family (a cousin's), an old GTI, an older GTV (brother) and a few others, but if ever I get some tit in a Porsche pushing me in traffic like a stupid banker (sic), I do so enjoy showing him or her the back of a sticky Supercorsa and saying goodbye with a V-twin howl :D

Does anyone want that number before I have Registration Transfers Ltd. or whoever rip me off and sell it. It's market value is certainly £250 - £300. Again, I welcome any reasonable offer. Would rather sell privately.

Not into cherished plates much myself, but I've an Aprillia RSV Mille 1000 R which came with a nice plate. I have refused money for the plate as it kinda completes the bike.

My horse..

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/j60rsv%2002s.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 127670

Woah... with the attitude Stewart!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 127679

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Stewart Lecky on 25 March 2007

some tit in a Porsche pushing me in traffic like a stupid banker
Hi Stewart I'm sure you'll be welcome here great 2nd post :eek:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 127695

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Chris W on 25 March 2007
Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Stewart Lecky on 25 March 2007some tit in a Porsche pushing me in traffic like a stupid banker
Hi Stewart I'm sure you'll be welcome here great 2nd post :eek:
[/i:0Bzbq1rHTO]

Last post....queue the music!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 127696

Stewart, not the best sales tactic is it?!? As far as I can work out from what you've posted your attitude stinks! I used to be a biker myself and it was precisely because of bikers like you that put me off and didn't want to associate with the same sort.

If I got it all wrong then I apologise, but you seem to take great joy in burning rubber in front of a flash sports car like 911, and be proud of the fact that you can go faster than a Porsche with the two wheels that you've got.

I'd suggest take the plate to a dealer, get whatever you can, and stick to your 2 wheels and your power ranger outfit!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 127698

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back