Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

I am soooo tempted!

No not the orange GT3....

Scroll down and there is a white Boxster

Migration info. Legacy thread was 121848

I like white. You've wanted one of these for ages haven't you ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 121855

only since about April last year...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 121856

I do like it...just not with the hood up!!

Nic, always drive it topless.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 121877

Wow, this one caught my eye.....

SUZUKI Grand Vitara 2.0 , 5 Doors, Manual, Estate, Petrol, 2002 02 Reg , 52,000 miles, Metallic Green. ABS, Adjustable seats, Adjustable steering column/wheel, Air conditioning, Central locking, Computer, Driver airbag, Electric mirrors, Electric windows, Front armrest, Head restraints, Folding rear seats, Immobiliser, Lumbar support, Passenger airbag, Power assisted steering, Rear armrest, Remote locking, Roof rails, Radio/CD, Rear headrests. Insurance Group:12, £5,250

Migration info. Legacy thread was 121879

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by damianc4s on 03 March 2007

Wow, this one caught my eye.....

SUZUKI Grand Vitara 2.0 , 5 Doors, Manual, Estate, Petrol, 2002 02 Reg , 52,000 miles, Metallic Green. ABS, Adjustable seats, Adjustable steering column/wheel, Air conditioning, Central locking, Computer, Driver airbag, Electric mirrors, Electric windows, Front armrest, Head restraints, Folding rear seats, Immobiliser, Lumbar support, Passenger airbag, Power assisted steering, Rear armrest, Remote locking, Roof rails, Radio/CD, Rear headrests. Insurance Group:12, £5,250
I was convinced that was the one Nicola would be after :wink:

Go on, you know you want the white Boxster, looks very nice!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 121882

I'm confused Nic!.........I thought you were a trainer.......not a hairdresser! :twisted:

<runsoffandhidesincorner>

Migration info. Legacy thread was 121892

Cheeky.

I want a Porsche i can use every day and unless I sell Tara (which isn't an option) a newer 911 is out of the equation.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 121910

Difficult car to sell in white,

But a lovely spec, he could have it a long time, unless theres someone else searching the country for it

Might be worth waiting and getting a bargain

or it'll be soon gone

Migration info. Legacy thread was 121915

Sorry Nic, can't see the appeal of white on a Boxster (from someone who bought a new Cayenne)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 121927

Seems a lot of money compared to the white one you spotted some time ago. Personally I'm not sure about it in white but am sure it could look nice if it could be detailed in some way to add some contrast. But if you want white then ....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 121929

Nic - worth hanging on a bit and trying what Mark says to get a good deal. Give you a bit of time to save too!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 121953

Just trying to find out how many white 986 Boxters were produced for the UK, there are currently 4 on autotrader.

If I think realistically about this, can i justify £26k on a car? No not really. I could reduce my mortgage by a 1/3 with that amount of cash.

2 have been for sale for a while...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 121959

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back