Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wiring from engine bay to cabin

David M

Spa-Francorchamps
My rear number plate fell off :oops:
. It had recently been changed from a private plate when I bought it a couple of weeks since.

I therefore bought one of those plate holder with built in reversing sensors as my car did not come with reversing sensors as standard and the wife may borrow it :)

Now I have fit these to a number of my cars before but they did not have the engine in the boot.

I have everything assembled and wired together but at the moment the command module and speaker are in the engine bay and really need to be somewhere in the cabin.

Any recommendations or guidance in what is the best route to take - ideally somewhere will a bit of space but no visible such as below the rear parcel shelf or under the rear seats.

Thanks

Migration info. Legacy thread was 120378

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brahms2104
Back